1. [RULES AND REGULATIONS] The regulations specify the principles for using the online store artelioni.com at the online address www.artelioni.com (“Service") by consumers, as defined in applicable legislation. The sale of goods on the Service, as well as after-sales service, is regulated, among others, by: the Act of May 30, 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827, as amended) and the Act of April 23, 1964 – the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964, no. 16, item 93, as amended). The Regulations neither exclude nor restrict consumer rights - in the case of conflicts with mandatory legal provisions, the provisions of law take precedence over the Regulations, but the remainder of the Regulations shall continue in full force and effect. The Regulations are available to Customers at the headquarters of artelioni.com as well as online at www.artelioni.com.
2. [ADMINISTRATOR AND SERVICE] The service is provided by E-R2 SP. Z O.O. S.K.A. with headquarters in Suchy Las (62-002), ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 91, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda of Poznań, Commercial Division VIII of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000441930, NIP 9721241916, Regon 302293221, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +48 61 895 57 88. The service is intended for use by natural persons having full capacity to enter into legal transactions. In order to fully utilise the Service’s features and make purchases, it is necessary to register with the Service - during registration, the Customer must expressly accept the Regulations. No information entered into the Service may contain illegal contents. All information about the Service plus any enquiries, contact: telephone +48 61 895 57 88 e-mail: email@example.com In order to properly make use of the Service, users should have a computer and software which meet the following minimum requirements: an up-to-date web browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome, a screen with minimum display resolution of 1024x768, with active Cookies and Java Script, Adobe Acrobat Reader installed and an active email account. The Service places cookies on the user’s computer to store information for functionality reasons - e.g. saving viewing preferences. Their purpose is to make it easier to use the site on future visits. The user can decide which cookies are used and how they are stored via the settings on his/her web browser (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari). The default browser settings allow for the Service’s cookies to be saved.
3. [GOODS] Product specifications are given with a description of a given product. Customers are requested to bear in mind the specific properties of jewellery items: they are unique (every product is marginally different) and not very large, and how they are shown on the Service is purely informative. It should also be remembered that the size and settings of the user’s monitor can affect the appearance of the goods.
4. [PRICES, COSTS AND PAYMENTS] All prices are given in Euro [EUR] and contain VAT, but they do not contain delivery costs or any possible customs charges. The Customer may freely choose another form of delivery, other than standard. In such cases, artelioni.com covers a portion of the costs of such a delivery, i.e. to the amount required for standard delivery). Artelioni.com declares that all special offers cover a limited number of products and that orders are dealt with in the order in which they are received until the goods covered by the offer are sold out. The Customer selects one of the methods of payment for the goods ordered: a) when placing the order - by using the forms of payment directly indicated on the Service by artelioni.com or subcontractor of artelioni.com or b) by bank transfer to artelioni.com bank account within 7 days after the Customer has received the confirmation of the order acceptance. In situations where an acceptance of an order is not confirmed by artelioni.com any payment made by the Customer will be returned in its entirety using the same method as the Customer used in the first instance, namely to the bank account from which payment was made.
5. [SALES AGREEMENT] In accordance with existing law, a sales agreement is concluded at the moment the concordant declarations are made by both sides, namely: the Customer effectively placing an order and the confirmation of acceptance of that order by artelioni.com. Acceptance of an order by artelioni.com is made electronically by sending a confirmation of the order on a read-only medium to the email address given by the Customer. In accordance with applicable legislation, every item sold is accompanied by the relevant documentation, e.g. VAT invoice or fiscal receipt
6. [PLACING AN ORDER] To place an order using the Service, it is necessary to log in, and then complete all the necessary fields in the order form and send the form via the Service to artelioni.com. Advice on completing a transaction can be found in Attachment 2. Artelioni.com will inform the Customer via email to the address provided by the Customer that the order has been placed in the store (order confirmation). Customers are advised that this is the first of three confirmations that the Customer will receive via email to the address provided by him/her, of which two are essential to conclude a sales agreement with artelioni.com, and that only the second (confirmation of acceptance of the order) means an agreement has been concluded as referred to in point 5). The third confirmation (conclusion of a remote agreement) is sent to the Customer electronically on a read-only medium, immediately after the agreement is concluded and the Customer has received the confirmation of acceptance of the order. Orders can be placed at any time and are valid for 7 days, which are calculated as follows: a) if the first confirmation is sent to the Customer on a working day between 7.30 and 15.30, the Customer’s order is counted from that day, b) if the first confirmation is sent to the Customer at a time other than that specified above, the Customer’s order is counted from the next working day after the confirmation is sent. A working day is any day from Monday to Friday, except for public holidays. Each item requires a separate order.
7. [AMENDING AN ORDER] The Customer may amend or cancel an order placed electronically by sending a notice to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org – or by telephone at artelioni.com (+48 61 895 57 88) at any time prior to artelioni.com beginning completion of an order as in point 8.
8. [COMPLETION OF AN ORDER] artelioni.com begins completing an order simultaneously with confirming the acceptance of an order: a) for items marked on the Service as “currently available” – from those items available on the Service, preparing it for dispatch, b) in respect of goods not currently available, ordering them from the manufacturer, or initiating their production. artelioni.com completes orders within the timeframe provided on the Service, counted in working days. This deadline shall be extended by the delivery time, counted in days from confirmation of the order acceptance. If a Customer places several orders at the same time with different completion dates, the order is sent when it is completed in its entirety, i.e. once the item with the longest lead time is ready.
9. [DELIVERY] Delivery of goods ordered on artelioni.com are made by courier companies in accordance with their own regulations concerning, among other things, delivery deadlines, costs and methods of delivery. The regulations of the couriers used by the online store are available here (General Logistics Systems). Packages from artelioni.com are always packed in “Artelioni” branded packaging. Customers need to be aware that valuable parcels, such as those sent from the Service, are at risk of being lost and that applicable legislation also imposes certain obligations upon the recipient of a parcel. Customers should always check the package in the presence of the courier. Customers are entitled to open the package and check whether the contents is consistent with the order and the goods are not damaged. If the goods delivered do not match the goods ordered, are damaged, or packed in a different way as described above, Customers are asked not to accept delivery and to immediately contact artelioni.com.
10. [CANCELLATIONS] In accordance with the Act of May 30, 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827), a consumer who enters into a remote agreement may, within fourteen (14) days of entering the goods into his/her possession, or into the possession of a third party designated by the consumer other than the courier, cancel the agreement without giving a reason, sending artelioni.com a declaration of cancellation. To remain within this deadline, it is necessary only to send a declaration of cancellation before the term lapses to the email address, or postal address of artelioni.com provided in point 2 above. artelioni.com will extend the cancellation deadline for remote agreements without giving a reason to thirty (30) days from the date of delivery to the Customer or a third party designated by him/her other than the courier. The right to cancel does not apply to the contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised. In order to cancel an agreement, the consumer may use the cancellation form in Attachment 3 to the Regulations, or to make such a declaration in any of the legally accepted methods. In cancelling a remote agreement, a Customer incurs the direct costs related to returning the item to artelioni.com.
11. [COMPLAINTS] artelioni.com, in completing order, agrees to deliver goods free of defects. A Customer has the right to complain in cases covered by applicable legislation, under warranty or suretyship provided. The Customer is free to choose to complain either under warranty or suretyship. Product complaints can be placed in any of the legally accepted methods, e.g. by sending a complaint in writing by post to the postal address of artelioni.com given above. Example of complaint form is contained in Attachment 4. A Customer may complain about an item without using the attached complaint forms. All complaints should be accompanied by proof of purchase of the item (a VAT invoice, or fiscal receipt, warranty card or other legally acceptable proof of purchase) and also that, without directly examining the item complained about, artelioni.com cannot assess the complaint. artelioni.com ensures the free of charge receipt of the item complained about from the Customer by a courier chosen by artelioni.com at an address designated by the Customer, within three working days from the Customer notifying to artelioni.com of the need to return the item, excluding the notification date. artelioni.com does not require the Customer to use its choice of courier, but does remind Customers that the transport of products made from noble metals or gemstones attract specific - significantly higher than usual – carriage rates. The retailer will examine the complaint forthwith, not later than within 14 days from its receipt. The retailer will inform the Customer how the complaint has been resolved in the manner requested by the Customer (e.g. e-mail or registered mail).
We wish to inform you that the Customer, as a consumer, may also avail himself/herself of the following out-of-court methods of settling a compliant and asserting a claim, e.g.:
- the Customer may refer the matter to the Permanent Consumer Court of Arbitration in Poznań, in accordance with the regulations of the arbitration court as well as the relevant legislation. This information is not an arbitration clause. eSklep will decide whether to include an arbitration provision on a case-by-case basis, should a dispute arise.
- the Customer may refer the matter to the Regional Trade Inspector, requesting mediation in resolving the dispute between the Customer and eSklep in an amicable manner.
Detailed information on the availability of amicable means of settling a complaint and asserting a claim as well as the access to these procedures are available in the offices and on the webpages of the relevant district consumer ombudsmen, social organisations with the statutory task of providing consumer protection and Regional Trade Inspectorates.
- the Customer can use the European ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) platform, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Should a dispute arise, eSklep will decide whether to agree to the use of ODR on a case-by-case basis.
12. [PERSONAL DETAILS] The administrator of the personal details provided by the Customer in relation to placing an order for the purpose of concluding and completing a sales agreement is E-R2 SP. Z O.O. S.K.A., with headquarters in Suchy Las (62-002), ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 91. The Customer has the right to access the contents of his/her data and to amend or update it. Data is given voluntarily, but is essential to place an order and to conclude and complete a sales agreement. The Customer’s data is processed as outlined in the Act of August 29, 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws 2002, no. 101, item 926, as amended), in order to conclude and complete a sales agreement and may be made available to other entities in order to complete the agreement, i.e. entities which carry out services for E-R2 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. in terms of debt collection or enforcement in relation to the agreement, as well as for services related to freight forwarding and carriage of goods. A Customer, when registering with the Service or using it to place an order, may grant E-R2 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. the right to use the personal data (which may be revoked at any time by making a declaration) for purposes of:
- a) market and public opinion research, promotional activities and competitions run by E-R2 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A., and also to companies carrying out these activities on its behalf;
- b) receiving retail information from E-R2 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. (including current information about products available on artelioni.com) in paper form or electronically, in accordance with the Act of July 18, 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services (Journal of Laws 2013, item 1422, as amended);
- c) receiving information from E-R2 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. related to completing an agreement, either in paper form or electronically, in accordance with the Act of July 18, 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services (Journal of Laws 2013, item 1422, as amended).
13. A copy of the Regulations is available to all Customers at the headquarters of artelioni.com as well as online at www.artelioni.com. The sale of goods on the Service, and also after-sales service, is conducted on the basis of generally applicable law, in particular the Act of April 23, 1964 – the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2014, item 121, as amended) as well as the Act of May 30, 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827). In the case of conflicts with mandatory legal provisions, the provisions of law take precedence over the Regulations, but the remainder of the Regulations shall continue in full force and effect.