1. E-R2 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A., the owner of Internet service www.artelioni.com agrees to protect any data related to service users in a due manner.
2. The administrator of personal details provided by the Customer in relation to placing an order for the purpose of concluding and completing a sales agreement is E-R2 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A., with headquarters in Suchy Las (62-002), ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 91. The Customer has the right to access the contents of his/her data and to amend or update it. Data is given voluntarily, but is essential to place an order and to conclude and complete a sales agreement. Customer’s data is processed as outlined in the Act of August 29, 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws 2002, no. 101, item 926, as amended), in order to conclude and complete a sales agreement and may be made available, if necessary, to other entities in order to complete the agreement, i.e. entities which carry out services for E-R2 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A.: systems of payments, accounting services, carriage services, complaint handling services as well as debt collection or enforcement in relation to the agreement.
A Customer, when registering with the Service or using it to place, may grant E-R2 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. the right to use the personal data (which may be revoked at any time by making a declaration) for purposes of to:
- a) market an public opinion research, promotional activities and competitions arranged by E-R2 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A., and also to companies carrying out these activities on its behalf:
- b) receiving retail information from E-R2 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. (including the Newsletter with Artelioni’s current commercial offer) in paper form or electronically, in accordance with the Act of July 18, 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services (Journal of Laws 2002, no. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- c) receiving information from E-R2 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. related to completing the agreement, either in paper form or electronically, in accordance with the Act of July 18, 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services (Journal of Laws 2002, no. 144, item 1204, as amended).
3. Regardless of personal data revealed during communication, the service owner has the right to use technologies which allow to collect certain technical information such as user’s IP address, web browser type and operating system applied (see also point 5).
4. www.artelioni.com service places cookie on the user’s computer to store information for functionality reasons, e.g. saving viewing preferences. Their purpose is to facilitate browsing on future visits. The user can decide which cookies are used and how they are stored via the settings on his/her browser (commonly used are: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari). The default browser settings allow for the cookies of www.artelioni.com to be saved.
5. The service owner and entities providing the Internet service collect webstats of www.artelioni.com.
6. This policy is not in breach of mandatory legal provisions, in particular those on consumer protection and competition. In the case of conflicts with mandatory legal provisions, the provisions of law take precedence over the policy, but the remainder of the policy shall continue in full force and effect.
7. To use the www.artelioni.com Internet service, it is required to have a computer with the Internet access, a web browser and a correctly configured electronic mail.